When it comes to home entertaining, is your motto “beer is best”? Then it only makes sense to include beer-related gifts on your wedding registry.
Beer is pretty much the alcoholic beverage of choice for casual entertaining, whether that’s tailgating, a day at the beach, or an afternoon at home with friends watching the game. And with the recent proliferation of microbreweries, beer tastings have become a date-night natural. It’s no wonder so many people are smitten.
Brew for Two
Your registry should encompass both of you and what’s special about your relationship. So when you create your registry, be yourselves, embrace your tastes, and keep in mind all the big (and little) things you love together. Whether you just like to relax with a cold one or you’re running a serious home-brewing operation, if beer is your thing, you’ll want to add some beer-related gadgets and accessories to your wedding registry.
What’s Your Beer Style?
Not every beer drinker is made the same. There’s:
- The Beer Traveler: The Beer Traveler likes products that will keep beer cold and refreshing even when it’s hours away from a kitchen fridge.
- The Beer Host: The Beer Host always keeps the fridge stocked and appreciates beer gear that enhances entertaining at home.
- The Beer Snob: The Beer Snob, or beer aficionado, has a true passion for beer and looks for ways to express it.
- The Beer Geek: The Beer Geek isn’t just a beer sponge — he’s an information sponge, wanting to know all about the brew and the brewing process.
Now let’s talk beer-inspired gift ideas.
For the Beer Traveler
On the Road
A beer traveler needs something to keep beer cold on the go, and a great option is the made-in-the-USA Yeti Roadie, sometimes called the “King of All Coolers.”
- Extra-thick walls contain proprietary PermaFrost insulation for guaranteed iciness.
- The stainless-steel handle locks upright for easy transportation.
- Rubber feet keep the Roadie from sliding around a boat deck.
- At just under 19 liters, this Yeti holds plenty of cold beer, wherever you’re going!
- The Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee has certified the Roadie bear-resistant when used with padlocks.
This classic beer caddy is perfect for a couple’s day trip. The cotton canvas material adds a vintage feel to a beach visit or picnic in the park. Overall, this caddy is fabulous.
- The caddy holds six beers securely, just right for an outing for two.
- It comes with removable padded dividers to protect bottles and keep them cool.
- The bag also includes a shoulder strap and a built-in bottle opener for on-the-go ease.
What’s the point of a growler? A growler is used for transporting beer without degrading its quality. When choosing a beer growler, stick with the three C’s: cold, carbonated, and crisp! This growler from REI does all that, so it’s a solid choice for anyone requiring their beer to be just right on a camping or fishing trip.
- No need to fear flat beer — the cap automatically regulates pressure to keep beer optimally carbonated.
- Durable, double-wall vacuum insulation keeps your beverage cold for seven to nine hours.
- A clear glass strip along the side shows the contents, so you’ll always know how much (or little) is left, and the dispenser tap easily pours beer anytime, without removing the cap.
- The carrying handle makes for easy transportation.
For the Beer Host
The mixed materials elevate this beer flight set that lets you serve 5-oz. tasting portions of your favorite beer in four handcrafted glasses nested in a wood serving tray.
- Made of blown glass, acacia wood with walnut stain, a faux-leather handle, and zinc alloy hardware with gold chrome plating.
- Hand wash only, but do not soak in water.
Double Wall Glasses
These cool-chic beer glasses are lightweight and break-resistant, making them great for outdoor entertaining with beer-loving friends. The double-wall, blown-glass construction is designed to ensure that beer is kept at its optimal temperature.
- Handcrafted from borosilicate glass.
- Dishwasher and freezer safe.
These tiny, stretchy silicone bottle caps are great for keeping beer fresh. They’re also great for parties, as the different colors help identify which beer belongs to whom.
- Available in multicolored sets of six or 54.
- Made from dishwasher safe material and designed to fit most standard beer bottles.
- Note to home brewers: They can also be used to keep empty bottles sterile before they’re filled with beer.
For the Beer Snob
Spiegelau, one of the world's oldest glassmakers, worked with beer experts to create custom glasses specially designed for the maximum enjoyment of four different varieties of beer: IPA, American wheat, stout, and barrel-aged. Get multiple sets and impress your guests with your on-point beer service.
- Made of non-leaded crystal glass.
- Glasses range in size from: 19.1-oz. IPA; 26.5-oz. American wheat; 21-oz. stout; 17.7-oz. barrel-aged.
- Dishwasher safe.
This draft beer dispenser converts any beer’s natural carbonation into uniform bubbles called micro-foam, making the brew rich and creamy while enhancing the taste and smell. It's a dream come true for any beer snob.
- This dispenser is compatible with any beer, accommodating lagers, ales, stouts, IPAs, sours, porters, ambers, and more.
- Built to last with sturdy materials, no matter how many brews you pour.
Some have a shelf in the refrigerator dedicated to beer — others need a whole separate fridge. This beer-lovers’ gift is for the latter.
- To build-in or not to build-in? The Vinotemp works either free-standing or designed into a kitchen.
- The see-through door lets you know when you’re running low.
- Easy to clean, with removable shelves.
- A 68-can capacity provides more than enough storage space.
For the Beer Geek
Craft Beer Kit
Brew India Pale Ale at home with this beer-making kit including all the basic ingredients you’ll need to craft great-tasting beer from the first batch. Wait a short month for brewing time, and you’ll have your own American-style IPA.
- Kit includes: brewing equipment and ingredients, including enough malt, grain, hops, and yeast for your first batch.
- Kit does not include (and you’ll need): a large pot, a fine-mesh strainer, and ten swing-top 12-oz. bottles.
Considered the reference guide to the history and scope of beer, this book includes more than 1,100 entries written by the world’s most prominent beer experts, covering everything from the agricultural makeup of various beers to the technical elements of the brewing process and the social and political implications of sharing a beer. Beer culture is also covered, with entries on pub games, food pairings, and changing drinking traditions throughout history, in different parts of the world. Packed with information, this is an indispensable guide for a true beer lover.
Keep your brew cold to the last sip with the Chillsner. First freeze the stainless-steel wand, then take a quick sip of your beer to make space in the bottle and insert the wand. The open-top design provides a smooth, consistent flow as you drink right through the Corkcicle Beer Chillsner.
- Made of stainless steel and fits a standard 12-oz. beer bottle.
- Place in the freezer for at least 45 minutes before using.
- Hand wash.
The BeerDroid is the world’s first fully automated personal brewer. That sentence alone will capture a beer geek’s imagination.
- Make homemade beer with the push of a button — an easy-to-read LCD screen keeps you in control.
- The BrewArt app allows you to monitor the fermentation process from wherever you are.
- Precise temperature control keeps the process on point.
- Easy-to-clean two-piece tap.
Find Something You Like?
You can add any of these gifts to your MyRegistry.com wedding registry. Haven’t created one yet? It’s easy! Start here.
Are You a Wine Lover Too?
Read our guide to “34 of the Best Wedding Gifts for Wine Lovers.”
Looking for More Wedding Registry Ideas?
See more on our Wedding Registry Inspiration Boards.
We are a universal gift registry website where people can create a registry and add gifts from any store in the world. If you buy any of the products listed here, we may be compensated. Thanks for reading, we love you!