Pato is going to be a big brother. Please come celebrate with us!
Here are a couple things we would like you to know:
1. We support and encourage second hand & sustainable gifts.
2. We will not be finding out whether baby is a nina or a nino until she's ready to arrive. Therefore, we look forward to receiving gifts filled with neutral and natural colors like greens, browns, and yellows.
3. (This one came up when we braved Babies-R-Us...) We also are not an extremely T.V. or cartoon character oriented family. If you are having trouble deciding what type of pattern or theme to choose for the baby-paraphanalia, please err on the side of natural-prints as opposed to bright, pastel, or cartoon related designs.
4. We support (and even encourage) group gifts. We're asking for some pretty pricey gifts, so really, join your friends or family members!
5. Even though we have provided links to new items, please shop around, get the best price, and feel free to purchase used items. If you don't see a link at all, please choose whichever brand, type and color you think is best.
6. We ask, if you would like to give baby clothing, that it either be second hand or homemade. (We know this one is tough!)
7. If you have any questions or we messed up any of the links, here's how to get ahold of us: Marea (206)697-9669 and Nathaniel (206)313-9669.
Thank you so much for the gifts each of you give us through your your love and support. We can't wait to share our newest baby with all of you.