Director of User Experience
are looking for someone with an incredible passion for user experience
to lead our product team. We're a dedicated group of experienced entrepreneurs,
designers and developers who care deeply about the experience we create for our
users. We combine the stability, business fundamentals and capital of an established
company with the atmosphere, agility, and mindset of a hot startup.
Who we are:
- MyRegistry is the top universal gift registry site where users can add gifts from
any site on the Internet onto one universal registry, as this video explains. Launched in 2005, MyRegistry is now seeing
explosive growth with hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors.
- Clipix is an extremely agile and exciting early-stage startup in the visual bookmarking
space. It solves the problem we all have of seeing tons of things online all the
time and never having a good way to save and organize them, as this video
What you'll do:
- Work closely on a daily basis with the company founder and CEO, thinking about high-level
vision and strategy
- Evolve and advance the look-and-feel / functionality of the sites
- Create brilliant designs based on your iterative wireframes
- Head up a team of talented graphic designers
- Constantly work with a team of unbelievable developers
- Improve core features and build new ones from the ground up
Who you are:
- You're passionate, insanely passionate.
- You pride yourself on your amazing product instincts
- You're a perfectionist who's obsessed with the details of the details
- You're an excellent written and verbal communicator and have great interpersonal
- You have a keen business sense and never lose sight of the big picture
- You live and breathe your
work passion. The term "9 to 5" is completely
foreign to you.
- Did we mention that you're passionate?
Salary is competitive and varies based on experience.
Our awesome office (and your brand new Mac) is located in Fort Lee, NJ, a minute
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com